My first true love's name was Street.

My first true love's name was Street.

jeudi 11 octobre 2007

Exercise

Actually, I work at a society that employs 65 salaries. It is located in Paris in the 15th district in a street called Rue Maubert. Her goal is to commercialize software for childrens.

It receives a subvention from the state to hire young interns. That is how I got my post which is titled commercial. In a first time, my job title was responsible of marketing, but I changed jobs.

We sell a panel of products with the mark Youngsoft. We have many functions associated with marketing. Our posting in the metro is one of the most expensive. Our PR department also has a very large budget. We realize our own ads with our redaction staff, and we do our own edition of user manuals.

Our trimestrial results for this year have all been very positive. Our market is very interesting right now, and that is why we earn funds.

We want to commercialize our products in Tahiti because we think metropolitan customers would be interested in buying them.

In resume, because of our positive deontology and interesting market niche, we are have a rosy future.

Aucun commentaire: